Description of Self-Love Ecourse
ASK YOURSELF THIS
- Would someone who loves themselves continue to do things that they don’t enjoy?
- Am I currently being self-loving?
- What does self-love mean to me?
- Am I ready to discover how to love myself?
I DECIDED TO LOVE MYSELF
- To say I struggled with self hate is an understatement.
- I started in the depths of emotional despair. I was suicidal with no hope left for my life. But I clawed my way, oftentimes on hands and knees, to the place of freedom, joy, and love that I stand in today.
- Having no way out of a hopeless chasm, I developed a tool-kit of practices to recover my life and regain self-love.
- Now it is my greatest gift to share these practices with others. No one should suffer in hopelessness. There is always a route back to self-love and I have the trail of breadcrumbs that can lead the way.
- Let me assure you, it is worth it.
- That’s easy for me to say, standing on the other side, but it’s my promise to you that if you keep placing one foot in front of the other in the direction of self-love, you will get there too, even if you are facing the worst kind of pain, heartbreak, and despair.
What you will learn in Self-Love Ecourse
- Guided steps to create a life where low self-esteem is replaced by knowing your self-worth.
- An in depth understanding of where self-hate comes from and how to cultivate self-love instead.
- A structured experience with steps that, by committing to, will begin to create a lasting change in your life.
- Take your first peek inside the life altering course on how to love yourself.
- In the FREE Masterclass, Teal helps you discover the resistance you have towards making a change and taking the steps to become more self-loving.
Module 1: Self-Hate
- In the first module of the Self-Love e-course, you will understand what shame and self-hate are, and how they are connected.
- You will also be introduced to the part of yourself that hates you the most.
Module 2: The Trojan Horse
- Are you familiar with the Trojan Horse in Greek history?
- In the second module, Teal introduces her own Trojan Horse technique when it comes to self-love.
- Get ready to have self-love pumping through your veins.
Module 3: Become Aware of How You Feel
- Feelings are our internal guidance system, but many of us have forgotten to listen to them. It is time to get in touch with our emotions again.
- In the third module Teal teaches just that.
- You will also discover the crucial difference between self-loving and self-hating people.
Module 4: 365 Days of Self-Love
- Let’s get back in touch with our intuition!
- The task in this module is to commit to 365 days to living like someone who loves themselves.
- Don’t worry, you will be given the tool that helps you do just that.
Module 5: Be Authentic
- In this module you will learn the importance of the law of attraction when it comes to self-love, and how to use it to your benefit.
- But more than that, you will learn to become more aware of the incongruences in your external and internal worlds, that you might not even notice yet.
Module 6: Meet Your Needs
- If you do not meet your needs directly, you will end up meeting them indirectly, in manipulative ways.
- It is important to be aware of our own needs, but also to know where we can get them met.
- In this module, you will learn to discover your needs and how to meet them directly.
Module 7: Re-Own Your Shame
- Shame is the mechanism of fragmentation that happens within. It goes hand in hand with our standards.
- In the 7th module of the Self-Love e-course, you are given tools to re-own your shame, the parts of you that you have suppressed, denied, disowned and rejected.
Module 8: Mirror, Mirror On The Wall
- A big part of loving yourself is being able to connect with yourself.
- It is time to look yourself in the eye, literally, and dive into yourself with Teal’s revolutionary Connection Process.
Module 9: Affirmations Done The Right Way
- Affirmations can become a detriment to us if we use words we don’t yet believe. It doesn’t matter how many times you say “I love myself”, if parts of you don’t believe it, it won’t work until they do.
- In this module, you will learn to do affirmations the right way, so you actually believe them and they actually work in your benefit, instead of against you.
Module 10: The Love Letter
- “You must be more self-loving towards yourself.” Easier said than done.
- In the 10th and final module, you will practice speaking to yourself in a loving way.
- It won’t necessarily be easy, but Teal will guide you through the process with live examples.
About Teal Swan
Teal Swan is a personal transformation revolutionary. She was born with a range of extrasensory abilities and is a survivor of severe childhood abuse. Today she uses her gifts as well as her own harrowing life experience to teach others how to heal by discovering and owning their self-worth and self-love.
Through her lectures, workshops and events all over the world, Teal helps others to face their fears and become their authentic selves so they may live life to the fullest.
The result when people are restored to wholeness is that the world will be restored to wholeness. Teal Swan’s teachings invite people to step fully into their authenticity, knowing that this will bring about the positive change that we want to see in the world.Teal Swan – Self-Love Ecourse
1, I’ve read Shadows Before Dawn by Teal Swan. How is this course any different?
With the course you get a guided plan to keep you on the track from self-hate towards self-love. There are exercises presented on this course that are not part of Teal’s book, Shadows Before Dawn. Each tool given is demonstrated to you on screen.
2, I’m not sure if this course will benefit me. How will I know?
You can watch the free Webinar to uncover if this course benefits you.
More courses from the same author: Teal Swan