Thais Gibson – Personal Development School – Healthy Balance in Relationships: Ending Codependency & Enmeshment
This is an extremely important course if you find yourself struggling with boundaries, people-pleasing, assertiveness and harmony in your relationships…
This is an extremely important course if you find yourself struggling with boundaries, people-pleasing, assertiveness and harmony in your relationships. If you find yourself feeling compulsively obligated to “fix” other people or often feel unseen, unheard and unimportant to your loved ones, this is an excellent course to dive into!
This course will teach you how to repair these relationships, allow yourself to take up space in the world, and begin receiving love and connection mutually in your relationships.
Curriculum of Healthy Balance in Relationships: Ending Codependency & Enmeshment
- Welcome & Itinerary
- What is Codependency?
- Core Fears and Beliefs Associated with Codependency
- How to Identify Codependency
- Fears of the Codependent Person
- Fears that can Create Resistance When Transforming Codependency
- Transforming Codependency Checklist
- Overview of the Steps to Healing Codependency
- Properly Implementing the Steps of Healing Through Codependency Pt. 1
- Overcome Denial & Lack of Conscious Awareness
- Review the Long-Term Cost of Maintaining Codependent Patterns
- List Amends
- Understand What Makes Relationships Healthy & Create a Vision.
- Properly Implementing the Steps of Healing Through Codependency Pt. 2
- Strengthen Self-Identity
- Self-Discovery through Understanding Your Needs
- Creating Proper Boundaries
- Reprogramming Your Subconscious Fears
- Reprogramming Through Re-framing Your Codependent Beliefs
- Breaking Patterns Associated With Codependency & Enmeshment Trauma
- Reprogramming Unhealthy Mental & Emotional Patterns
About the Author:
Thais Gibson is an author, speaker and leader in the personal development field.
She has been recognized by Time Business News, The New York Post, Yahoo! News, Success Magazine and many other outlets for her cutting-edge research on the subconscious mind and personal transformation. She has accumulated over 8 million views across her social platforms and has helped thousands of people create tangible change in their lives.
Thais has her MA, BA, and is certified in over 13 different modalities including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, NLP, Somatic Processing, and Trauma Work.
Through her academic training and client-based research, Thais has created renowned courses for personal development, growth and relationships. She is also the founder of Gibson Integrated Attachment Theory, which empowers individuals to heal different attachments in their lives and reprogram any limiting thoughts and behaviours.
These teachings have been distilled into the in-depth courses inside of The Personal Development School.
More courses from the same author: Thais GibsonShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1