The TJ Guttormsen – Centeredness Program
What kind of life do you want?
Whatever your current goal in life is, chances are there’s one thing that keeps holding you back from doing what you should do, from reaching your full potential, or performing at the level you want to perform; namely those annoying feelings or voices in your head.
You know the ones I’m talking about, right?
Those nervous, stressful, fearful or anxious feelings that stop you from trying in the first place, or keep distracting you from performing at your best when you actually do try.
Or that voice in your head that keeps convincing you that you’re not good enough, that you don’t know what to do, that now isn’t the best time, that it’s impossible – or a million other excuses.That voice that’s so convincing that you keep listening to it over and over again, even though you deep down know that you shouldn’t.
In this 8 week online program I will show you the way to start overcoming these feelings and that voice.
I will show you how it is your own conscious and subconscious thoughts, rather than the situations you face or the circumstances you’re in, are what’s creating these blocks for you. And I show you how to move past them.
I will share knowledge and insights with you that will elevate your thinking and your understanding of yourself and the world. And I will give you tasks and help you create habits that will help you be the master of your own life, your own results, your own success.
This program will not only help you overcome the things that are holding you back, it will also help you increase your performance and improve your productivity, your energy and your mood.
These are bold words, I know. But this is what I’ve been doing for thousands of people across the world for over 10 years who now live their very best lives. Are you ready to join us?
What You’ll Learn In Centeredness Program
- Inside-out psychology, and how it will change your life.
- How to use your psychological immune system to clear out sabotaging emotions.
- How to choose your actions based on rationality, rather than bad habits.
- What the complete model of the comfort zone looks like, and how to master it.
- Mastering and training your ego (self-doubt).
- How to increase your results and performance while having to make less effort.
- How to create your own step-by-step Growth Plan to your goals.
- How to increase and use persistence to get what you want.
- How expectation management removes disappointments and increases results.
- How to make sure your identity is serving you in stead of holding you back.
- How to let go of the things in your past that keep sabotaging you today.
- How to increase the speed of change.
- And lots more..
More courses from the same author: TJ GuttormsenShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
There are no reviews yet.