Description of No Drama Discipline
In this engaging and practically oriented video, neuropsychiatrist Daniel J. Siegel and parenting expert Tina Payne Bryson, explore the ultimate child-raising challenge: discipline. Siegel and Bryson, the pioneering experts behind the New York Times bestseller The Whole-Brain Child, take the concepts from their most recent New York Times bestseller, No-Drama Discipline, and teach them to a live audience. Using their trademark warmth and humor, Siegel and Bryson offer candid stories and practical examples that bring their suggestions to life, showing you how to work with your child’s developing mind, peacefully resolve conflicts, and inspire happiness and strengthen resilience in everyone in the family.
- A compassionate road map for dealing with tantrums, tensions, and tears—without causing a scene.
- Effective Strategies that help parents identify their own discipline philosophy—and master the best methods to communicate the lessons they are trying to impact.
- Helpful facts on child brain development—and what kind of discipline is most appropriate and constructive at various ages and stages.
Objectives Of No Drama Discipline
- Demonstrate strategies that help parents identify their own disciple philosophy- and master the best methods to communicate the lessons they are trying to impact.
- Identify facts on brain development-and what kind of discipline is most appropriate and constructive at all ages and stages.
- Explain tips for navigating through the storm to achieve insight, empathy, and repair with children.
Outline of No Drama Discipline
1. Chapter 1: Redefining Discipline
a, Examples of no-drama discipline
b, The brain and mind
c, Reactive States
2. Your Brain on Discipline
3. Chapter 3: From Tantrum to Tranquility: Connection is the Key
b. Non-verbal Communication
c. Dimensions of Parenting
4. Chapter 4: No-Drama Connection in Action
b. “Flipping Your Lid”
d. Why, What, Way
5. 1-2-3 Discipline: Redirecting for Today, and for Tomorrow
6. Chapter 6: Addressing Behavior: As Simple as R-E-D-I-R-E-C-T
a, Reducing Words
b. Embrace Emotions
c. Describe, Don’t Preach
d. Involve Your Child in the Discipline
e. Reframing a “No”
f. Emphasize the Positive
g. Creative Approach
h. Teach Mindsight Tools
Question and Answer
Who is No Drama Discipline for
Counselors, Educators/Teachers, Marriage and Family Therapists, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, Speech Language pathologists, and Social Workers
About Tina Payne Bryson & Daniel Siegel
About Tina Payne Bryson
Parenting consultant and psychotherapist
Tina Payne Bryson, Ph.D., is the co-author (with Dan Siegel) of two New York Times bestsellers, The Whole-Brain Child (Bantam, 2012) and No-Drama Discipline (Bantam, 2016), as well as The Yes Brain (Bantam, 2019). Dr. Bryson is also the co-author (with Dan Siegel, M.D.) of The Whole-Brain Child Workbook (PESI, 2015) and No-Drama Discipline Workbook (PESI, 2016). She is the executive director of the Center for Connection in Pasadena, CA, and a pediatric and adolescent psychotherapist. She keynotes conferences and conducts workshops for parents, educators, and clinicians all over the world. Dr. Bryson earned her Ph.D. from the University of Southern California, where her research explored attachment science, child-rearing theory, and the emerging field of interpersonal neurobiology.
Financial: Tina Payne Bryson has an employment relationship with Pediatric and Adolescent Psychology Associates. She is a director with the Mindsight Institute. She is an author for Random House Delacorte publishers and receives royalties. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc. She has no relevant financial relationships with ineligible organizations.
Non-financial: Tina Payne Bryson is the co-host of the online parenting show “The Intentional Parent”. She maintains a blog on kids and parenting (TinaBryson.com).
About Daniel Siegel
Daniel J. Siegel, MD, is a graduate of Harvard Medical School and completed his postgraduate medical education at UCLA with training in pediatrics and child, adolescent, and adult psychiatry. He is currently a clinical professor of psychiatry at the UCLA School of Medicine, founding co-director of UCLA’s Mindful Awareness Research Center, founding co-investigator at the UCLA Center for Culture, Brain and Development, and executive director of the Mindsight Institute, an educational center devoted to promoting insight, compassion, and empathy in individuals, families, institutions, and communities.
Dr. Siegel’s psychotherapy practice spans thirty years, and he has published extensively for the professional audience. He serves as the Founding Editor for the Norton Professional Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology which includes over 70 textbooks. Dr. Siegel’s books include his five New York Times bestsellers: Aware: The Science and Practice of Presence; Brainstorm: The Power and Purpose of the Teenage Brain, Mind: A Journey to the Heart of Being Human, and two books with Tina Payne Bryson, Ph.D.: The Whole-Brain Child and No-Drama Discipline.
His other books include: The Power of Showing Up also with Tina Payne Bryson, Ph.D., The Developing Mind, The Pocket Guide to Interpersonal Neurobiology, Mindsight, The Mindful Brain, The Mindful Therapist, Parenting from the Inside Out (with Mary Hartzell, M.Ed.), and The Yes Brain (also with Tina Payne Bryson, Ph.D). He has been invited to lecture for the King of Thailand, Pope John Paul II, His Holiness the Dalai Lama, Google University, and TEDx.
Financial: Dr. Daniel Siegel is the clinical professor at the UCLA School of Medicine, the medical director of Lifespan Learning Institute, the executive director of Center for Human Development and Mindsight Institute, and the founding editor of Norton Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology. He receives royalties as a published author. Dr. Daniel Siegel receives a speaking honorarium, recording royalties, and book royalties from PESI, Inc. He has no relevant financial relationships with ineligible organizations.
Non-financial: Dr. Daniel Siegel has no relevant non-financial relationships.
Share Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses