How to Stretch for Kicking and Sample Workout for Kickers
Clinic on Stretching and Kicking shows all you need to know about stretching and flexibility for kicking.
Here is what is on this DVD:
Part I: How to Stretch for Kicking
Part II: Sample Workout for Kickers
You will see…
- The dynamic stretch that is most important for kickers (no, it is not the Leg Raise to the Front)
- The essential details of Side Kick and Roundhouse Kick that will let you kick high and with power without any warm-up
- Step-by-step drills for Front Kick, Side Kick, and Roundhouse Kick and for combinations of kicks and punches
- Corrections of common errors that keep you from throwing powerful high kicks with ease
- Tips on the static stretch that is most important for all martial artists (but especially for kickers)
- Simple exercises that combine developing strength and flexibility for martial arts.
- Attention: Exercises shown during these clinics do not require any stretching equipment, stretching machines, or strength training equipment.
About Thomas Kurz
Thomas Kurz, the world’s foremost expert on flexibility training, is the author of Flexibility Express, Stretching Scientifically, Secrets of Stretching, and Science of Sports Training and co-author of Basic Instincts of Self-Defense.
Thomas Kurz is the president of Stadion Publishing Company, Inc. and of Never-Thought-of-It LLC. You can see him demonstrating the Unbreakable® Umbrella made by Never-Thought-of-It LLC.
Before coming to the U.S.A., Thomas Kurz studied physical education at AWF (University School of Physical Education) in Warsaw, one of the top East European institutions that prepare coaches, instructors, teachers of physical education, and rehabilitation specialists.
While still a student, he was appointed assistant coach of the students’ judo team. As a part of studies’ requirements, Kurz competed in several Olympic sports, including swimming, gymnastics, and track and field events. This gave him athletic versatility which shows itself now in his expertise in the field of sports methodology and physical education, an expertise evident in his work with his students, as well as in his books and videos
More courses from the same author: Thomas KurzShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1