Description of VIDEO STORYTELLING
Do you want to be a filmmaker? Most video courses focus on teaching how to get better footage. And that’s a good first step. But this course will do far more. It will teach you how to weave great footage into an even greater story, regardless of how mundane or ordinary the topic may be.
I’m a TV producer, director and editor. My shows have been on major networks in many countries. I’ve been doing this for 38 years. And no matter where your videos will be displayed, you need to know the content of this course. Most of it you will not find in any other course, mainly because I think most video instructors don’t appreciate just how important it is.
So, if you wish to entertain an audience, which means to have them enjoy your videos and look forward to more, good storytelling is the key. The best footage in the world is just not enough unless its crafted into a tight and engaging story. And capturing footage suitable for telling a story is what you will learn here. It begins before the shoot, continues during the shoot and on well into the editing room. Let’s begin . . .
You’ll learn these things:
- Different cameras and what makes them different.
- Good videography is less about fancy expensive equipment and more about telling a story.
- How to determine what kind of videos you want to make, and what equipment is needed.
- Camera equipment is the great temptation. How to avoid spending on things that are promoted as needed, when all they do is briefly satisfy the ego.
- How to shoot a scene to tell a story. Shooting is not just about ‘getting great footage’. It’s about capturing elements to tell a story during the shoot.
- Learn the mind space one should use to tell a story as its being shot. This is necessary because creating a story after the footage is shot, sets one up for failure in the edit.
- Why should shooting and editing not be regarded as seperate processes.
- Pans, zooms, top-shots, eye-lines, white-balance, B-roll and more. Not only how to get them right, but why they work in a story. Your footage will look like a pro’s shot it. And when you begin your edit, you’ll love me for it!
- For example, I’ll not only tell you what a pan is, how to shoot a smooth one, but more importantly, why would a pan work in a story. Nobody ever teaches this stuff!
- B-roll footage? Techniques for extreme efficiency in footage gathering.
- Audio. Techniques for extreme efficiency in audio content gathering.
- Editing software choices and links to free edit software that is, surprisingly, absolutely brilliant. It’s also free, and I still use it. Wow!
- Editing techniques. I’ll teach some simple rules that’ll turn your audience’s heads.
- Editing can be intimidating, because in many ways, its the most difficult part. But it’s actually quite easy as long as the footage gathered is done with the story in mind. I’ll teach you how this is done.
- How to avoid the amateur traps; the shooting and editing techniques that might look cool, but actually shout ‘beginner here!’.
- Look like a pro right from the start!
- Music and how to find it, know its right, and use it properly.
- And a lot more.
Who this course is for:
- For anyone who wants to shoot videos, but has some, a little or no previous experience.
- For anyone who wants to start, or has just started a YouTube channel.
- For anyone who has been shooting video for a while, but has not learnt how to create and tell stories.
- Many experienced videographers will learn something here, which will probably be the creative elements taught in this course
- For anyone who has experience shooting still photos, but wants to move into making videos. You will love this course!
- Any kind of camera that can shoot video. It doesn’t matter what. And you’ll need a microphone.
- A computer or laptop for video editing. It can’t be really old, but also doesn’t need to be fancy and expensive.
- Hopefully you have a desire to captivate an audience with your video storytelling skills.
- You should be able to use a PC or Apple Mac at a basic level.
More courses from the same author: UdemyShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses