Many traders have heard of Market Profile analysis or seen charts with multi-colored horizontal volume histograms, but have little knowledge of how extraordinarily well this approach shows the real-time dynamics of Supply and Demand in relation to different prices. With his decades of experience in trading using Market Profile and Volume Analytics, Damon will demystify these charts in presenting a foundational three-webinar course that all traders – from novice to advanced – can benefit from.
July 8: During this session, Damon will cover:
- The origins of Market Profile analysis.
- An introduction to Auction Theory and its practical importance to trading
- How to use Market Profile to determine who is driving the market
July 15: In this session, Damon will explain how:
- Market Profile has advanced using Volume Analytics
- These tools identify when markets are in a trend or consolidation mode
- His floor-trading experience was transformed to the screen
July 22: The final two hours will be devoted to:
- Using Auction Theory and technical analysis together to spot trade flow
- Diving deep into the 24-hour markets using Market Profile
- Finalizing how to integrate his 41 years of trading experience and knowledge into a trading plan
- Reviewing the material from all 3 classes.
More courses from the same author: Wyckoff AnalyticsShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1